Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I should have been a psychologist..

Marketing is a great major... I like it, don't get me wrong. But I have always wanted to be a counsellor. The thought of listening to people explain their lives and problems and trying to help them figure things out, all while sitting on comfy couches sounds awesome. Like my favorite thing to do. Seriously. 
I don't know why but people love to tell me their life's story all the time. I LOVE IT. It never gets old.. ok maybe not never. I only don't like it when you are talking to someone and this is a conversation that should definitely be two-sided, but that other person is talking incessantly about themselves, their life, what's going on with them... and never think to ask something about you, or give you enough of a gap of silence for you to say ANYTHING. Rude. I do this myself from time to time but I try not to. Some people don't get it. Here I'll help you:


NO ONE CARES ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO YOU ALL THE TIME AND NOT BE MAD YOU ARE HOGGING ALL THE QUIET AIR. 


The only person like that is someone you pay to listen to you, hence not your friends, or coworkers, or even your mom and dad. Write in a journal. 




NEW SUBJECT: School is almost over... YESSS and NOOOOO I love no class, homework, etc. but I always miss my friends soooo much and miss my warm cute apartment because my parents keep our house FREEZING COLD. I don't know why we even have a heater. And I will just work and try to not overdo Christmas so I will not go back to school broke as a joke like I am right now. Maybe Starbucks and I will need to break up after our long term, serious relationship.. orrrrr maybe not. I just won't eat. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment