Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am a bad blogger

Well seeing as it had been over a month since my last blog post, I think it's safe to say that I am a bad blogger. I blog as I find something to talk about.. I guess I haven't had much to say for the past 37 days. (SAD FACE) But now that I feel the blogging buzz arising inside of my above average height body I will come back for real! Get excited Mom and Dad! You get to see me say some more awkward things that make you give me the "Really?" look. Can't wait to see that face once again..


Speaking of my parents.. my dad says I need to stop writing about man-hater things. I beg to differ. But since I think my father is the wisest person out there, I will take his advice, but not without a fight! I am going to try to write about more uplifting positive things. I don't want to be the Debbie Downer blog now do I?! NO.


On a positive note: Joe Cocker is a genius. Just saying. If I could sing all crazy and not have people think I was a diva, I WOULD. Spring Sing is coming up faster than I ever thought! It's almost February for goodness sake!!! I am so ready for some spring weather!! Don't get me wrong I love layering in thousands of stuffy, itchy, hot clothes, and having cracking, dry skin even though I moisturize just as much as the next person but I could go for short sleeves and sandals right about now. 


This semester might just kill me. I hate being busy and stressed. And that is exactly what I am, ALL THE TIME. I wanted to be back at school so bad over break, but now that I am back, I want school to be ovvverrrr. I know that once I graduate though I will cry every day because I will then be an "adult" and have to act like one. SICK. So I will suffer through the chaos and enjoy this last little bit of being a kid. :)


A Note to FACEBOOK: I gave you up. Because I am obviously too busy for your nonsense. Duh. But then at work I accidently logged back on because I have to use you for work. This defeats the purpose of deleting you in the first place. So even though you're back in  my life a little, I am not letting us be in a long term relationship. FB and I will be casual, as well as seeing other people... like my blog.


So to recap my life: I'm a busy bee, I have at least one panic attack/day, I have a corn on my toe and am 21 (not cool), I fell down some stairs the other day like a 6 yr old, I have a shopping problem, I'm not and am ready to graduate and I use the word "I" WAAAYYY too much. 


BYYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment