Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Honesty Hurts

For those of you who are newcomers to my blog, let me reiterate that this blog is made to be my medium of honesty.

HONESTY
This word means many different things to different people. To some it means saying what you think in a censored, edited way that makes people still like you and feel all warm and fuzzy. I am not one of those people. I believe in honesty that is not meant to hurt, but is not fake. I believe in real honesty that actually tells the honest truth. That was what my last blog post was expressing. Yes some of you men and even some women may think that I am some feministic, man-hater. 
THIS IS FALSE.
I love boys. More than many other women do. I have a positive view of men, trust me. I am just expressing what I see in my generation of fellas. Observations if you will. And I am not alone. What I said in my previous post can be backed up by what I have heard MANY young women say recently. Sorry we're not giving you boys high fives and oooing and ahhing at your big muscles. I'd love to do that, if you had some muscles to oo and ah at. ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog because you're so honest, Jordan - your thoughts are so funny! But seriously, so many times people can give you the stink-eye because they're surprised you're actually stating your opinion, even unpopular ones, on your blog. But isn't that what blogs are about?

    Anyway, loving it, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete