Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lucky You

For most people, when they find out people are reading their blog they probably feel nervous that they could have said something offensive at some point. So from then on they watch what they say, just to be safe... Well lucky for you blogland I feel none of that! Don't fret friends! I will continue to bring you my thoughts and feelings freely. 

If I had to worry about what I said on here, I wouldn't have a blog. I would have a journal. In my room. That no one read. But me. And God of course. I do have one of those. Technically I have like 4 journals, all with different purposes. I get it from my sweet father, so blame him.

The next time I have some big random or not random thought I will let you all know. 

Bye bye honesty lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment